January 9, 2009

CAT Chronicles II

Well good day to you folks. This morning as i was going to get ready for work, i realised the date was 9th January. It is doomsday. My head began thinking of the verbal abuses i would be receiving over the next few weeks and months. I had to still find out how much i had screwed up so i went to look for my admit card. After a few minutes of searching, during which caramel (my dog) kept looking at me funny, i found it and cursed my luck. At first I assumed that why torture myself now. Lemme check the scores in the privacy of my cubicle at work.
On second thoughts, "Why embarass yourself at work?" Check your scores now and dont have to tell anyone.
What happened next well, lets just say, I came to work and can't really go home for a long long time.
email me for more details :)



Just kidding. How do I feel? Check out the video!



I am in the top 3% of people who gave the CAT!
Thanks!! :)

Peace out! Please pray that i get into a good college and call this series to a close :)

No comments: