January 15, 2009

Breaking News

You know, the past few days I have been wondering how I could give 59PC a great sendoff. How could it be memorable. Well last night/early this morning all that became irrelevant. My dearest friends are engaged and believe it or not, 59PC had a big hand to play.

Arjun Mohanrao and Tanya Thamburaj are officially engaged. Arjun sprang the surprise on krishna (my brother) and me last night. No, I don't mean that he asked Krishna to marry him :P He asked her and once he got home gave us the guarantee card for the ring but had to still spell it out to us coz we weren't about to believe it anytime. Well played my friend. Well played. He's has been in for quite a bit of flak this past few months over his indecision regarding this issue but while nobody was looking he popped the question and surprised us all.

CONGRATS to both of yall! I can safely say, I am going to be part of the wedding. (You don't have a choice in the matter)

I do hope that atleast one of you reads this! :)
Edit: I know Arjun has read it so I am :D. Have a good trip my friend. Be safe and I shall see ya...... ONLINE for AA baby! Yeah! :)
Guava!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did read this.... and im so so so so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay one more shaadi of two of my good friends :) Love you all :)

Anonymous said...

thanks buddy...
good stuff.

Anonymous said...

good on you mate!!!!! proves that saab ka number atha hey...lol ya ya my hindi sucks