November 5, 2008

Music I Recommend. Dated November 2008

While there are a ton of things to post about in my life, i thought this would be appreciated.... This is a list of stuff i am listening to these days.... Comments please.

First up is my obsession at the moment :) Some of you might have already been bombarded by me to listen to this. Its killer! Especially since i can play the main riff on zhe guitar :) Muhahahahhaha! :D

This one is called "Let it Die" by the Foo Fighters! Dave Grohl is one talented mofo...



The next one is called "I will possess your heart" by Death Cab For A Cutie. Weird band name i know. Cool song!! I have included two versions. The unextended intro version and the extended intro version. Love both!!





You gotta spend some time, Love!
You gotta spend some time with me,
and i know that you'll find love,
I will possess your heart!

Nice lyrics! :)

Next up is "Addicted" by Saving Abel. I like the lyrics. The video has a slightly modified version of the lyrics. I couldnt get an embeddable version so its just the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq3MK8dLyvc

What i listen to first upon entry in my car is this next one! Won't name it... This dudes a fricking genius!! If anyone can get their hands on the DVD please please let me know! I have searched without success for a version online! :(



This song hasnt left my favorites list since i heard it some time back. Also the OST for "Life, Love and All That!" :) "Love Hurts" by Incubus. These guys are incredibly talented! Brandon Boyd has one of the best voices on the planet. Check out their Morning View Sessions on youtube! If you call me, you will hear the sweet sound of Incubus before hearing me sexy voice :D



This shall be a continuing series so look out!

FYI comments are mandatory. You dont need to signup to comment people! :D Jeez what a sellout I am huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Death Cab for Cutie. Also love Jason Mraz. The man's voice is a dream. How come no mention of your latest addiction, you junkie?

Unknown said...

While on the subject for Dave Grohl, check out a song called Razor.

And please get some Cake in ur collection! And Archive :)

Ah what the fuck, I think I might as well send u a playlist :)

Looking forward to the next one in the series.