January 9, 2008

1st Post Ever

Hello peeps...

I created this blog a long time ago but never actually got around to posting on it. Today, i have decided to start making posts. Why? and what is it that i might have to offer?? Nothing much actually. I am not a writer so most of my posts are going to be news articles which i find interesting. Technology news, for sure, will be posted on here on a timely basis.

For those of you who don't know me, i am a collector of movies and TV shows. Have tons of those. Will definitely post my list one of these days. I work in a technology firm in Gurgaon. I love my gadgets. Will definitely make a post on my Ipod Touch soon just for the heck of it. Apple and Google are two companies which i admire. I saw both the headquarters (from the road) while i was in the states this past october. It's something else.

Feel free to comment on my posts. Please try and refrain from profanities. I am sure to garner some as time passes.

Hope you guys enjoy my posts and incase i am violating any laws or copyrights, let me know.

Cheers

Arjun aka Neo

1 comment:

Mekh said...

my my!!! giving the kutti and the chuddi (i still dont know how he spells it) competition are we? nicely done!