August 13, 2009

Muzaak you should check out!

Nice quirky video and very nice cover!
This is seether with Careless whisper. I know what you are thinking, i was pleasantly surprised myself. This one is thanks to the funniest dude i know Mr Mrinal!




Another cover of a great song....
This is Newton Faulkner with the cover of Teardrop by Massive Attack. Acoustic version, studio version and entire album handmade by robots is worth a listen. This one is courtesy Gslice. Thanks bro!! :)




Damn, tis seems to be best of covers post!
Thanks to dimbo for bringing this one to my notice!!
Cake with the cover of I will survive



Vishal & Shekhar revamp the pulp fiction OST and create this very excellent "cover"
Dhan Te Nan from Kaminey.



The Frames originally sang this version which was later covered by the lead singer Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova for the movie Once which won them the academy award for best song. This one is thanks to Happy.
The Frames with the original Falling Slowly!



Hoobastank has some really music. Here's a classic example. This one's all thanks to my dear friend Micheal Bay. Ahahahahha... Featured on The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Soundtrack! I gots to mention Anju here tho. We used to hear this atleast 4 times everyday on the drive to and from work coz she loved it. I hear LEEDS also loves this song. *wink*

1 comment:

Anju said...

Love the Careless Whisper cover too! Heard Newton Faulkner with you guys.. Like a lot of his music. Covers don't normally sound so good but these two are good.. Heh, I remember listening to the Cake cover with you in the car.. And Dhan Te Nan.. I'm ADDICTED to it although I love both the remix and the original. Haven't heard the Frames one before, sounds really good though. How come there are good covers coming out now? And thanks for the mention with the Hoobastank post :P I think of the car drives every time I listen to a few songs, this one included.. Yeah LEEDS loves Hoobastank =)